[scribus] tiff rvb images go yellow

victor / tokiop tor at tokiop.com
Mon Apr 20 16:53:17 CEST 2009

Hello list and community !

First of all, thanks a lot for this amazing program and knowledge
sharing !

I'm currently working on a project with mixed RVB tiff and jpeg
images. Everything was working well, but now the tiff images display
yellowish.. I didn't change version recently and updated to latest
svn, which didn't resolve the problem..

Color managment is not enabled.. Reimport of the images don't resolve
it.. It behaves the same in a new document.

The pdf export seems OK (no yellow tint) so it is not a big problem,
and if it is i can convert them to jpeg.. but anyway, did any one
experienced that too ?

Thanks for any clues !

Victor - Scribus 1.3.5 beta / mac ppc