[scribus] scribus error

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 16:00:15 CEST 2009

santosh kumar mourya wrote:
> Submitted on 04/25/2009 - 07:48
> Submitted by anonymous user: [122.160.45.231]
>
> Submitted values are:
>
>    Your contact information:
>      Name: santosh kumar mourya
>      Email Address: santoshmourya at in.com
>    About your Scribus program:
>      Version: <p>1.3.3.13 svn</p>
>      Prebuilt/Compiled: Compiled
>      Build Date: 08/01/2008
>    Your operating system and CPU:
>      Type: Windows
>      Version: 2000/XP
>      CPU type: 32bit  Intel/AMD (i386)
>    Your request content:
>      Subject: scribus error
>      Message:
> Dear sir,
>
>               My name is santosh kumar mourya ,currently i am working on
> scribus source code ,but i am facing lot's of problem while running code ,
> can you provide me bugs free source code for running scribus, thanks in
> advance........

So you are compiling Scribus for Windows yourself? Not many do this. We
have this page on the wiki, which may be a bit dated:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Building_Scribus_on_Windows

As far as bug-free code, this is a constant goal for everyone, and
perhaps if there were no bugs, development might go faster. I have a
feeling I may be missing the point of what you're asking for.

Greg