[scribus] pictures

Jeffrey Silverman jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 16:36:07 CEST 2009

Put better quality pictures in your documents.

Ha! But seriously, that is a pretty long topic. Things to check:

 - Image resolution
 - Image resolution
 - Image resolution

Actually, there are many, many, MANY variables that produce a "good"
picture but for the purposes of print, the number one problem is image
resolution. Producing a "good picture" though, is, like I said, a very
lengthy topic.

What specific complaints did/does your printer have? Did they give you
any more feedback than "your pictures are low quality"?

seeya

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Fritz Eichelhardt
<f.eichelhardt at web.de> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> my printer always complains about the quality of my pictures/photos.
>
> any hints, what i can do???
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Fritz Eichelhardt