[scribus] Native Mac OS X version does not show the document window

Matthias Schmitt freak002 at mmp.lu
Thu Aug 13 07:44:58 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 12.08.2009, at 22:49, Christoph Schäfer wrote:

> - A native OS X version, available as DMG file (Universal Binary)
> - Improved menu integration with OS X

Sorry, but I cannot use the native Mac OS X Version. The program is
starting up, displays the "New Document" dialog box and then shows
nothing. There is no document window. The document window is not even
listed in the "Window" Drop-Down Menu. When I then create another new
document, then two document windows are listed in the "Window" Drop-
Down Menu, but still no window appears.

I am using Mac OS 10.5.7

Any ideas? Thank you for any help.

Best regards