[scribus] FontMatrix here we go again

StevenD daytonmeister at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:45:18 CEST 2009

I know this is a Scribus list but I figure FontMatrix should control
fonts that show up in the Scribus so I am asking here. I have a long
list of fonts that I have to scoll through and a bunch of them I really
don't want to bother with and would love to temporarily turn them off.

Ok I am going to try to install FontMatrix 6.0. Again. There is a text
file that is called debian-ubuntu-install.txt. and in it it has these
directions.

then we retrive the source code by typing:
  sudo apt-get install subversion
  svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/undertype/trunk/tools/typotek fontmatrix

then we build from source by typing:
  cd fontmatrix
  mkdir  build
  cd build
  cmake .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DWANT_PYTHONQT:bool=true
-DWANT_ICU:bool=true -DWANT_HARFBUZZ:bool=true
  make

So I am in the Terminal and I just want to understand if I am reading
this right. I am supposed to type in "sudo apt-get install subversion"
then hit the enter key and let it do it's thing then type the next line,
"svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/undertype/trunk/tools/typotek fontmatrix"
and let it do it's thing. Right?

So I type in teach line and let it run then when prompted type in the
next one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

StevenD