[scribus] Microsoft barred from selling Word, XML patent problem

Fritz Eichelhardt f.eichelhardt at web.de
Thu Aug 27 22:18:52 CEST 2009

hi all,

> From: Andr? Lategan <andre at socke.co.nz>
> Well, maybe it will affect us New Zealanders. It will be difficult to
> compete against six-horned fourty-feet doubleheaded hypercows.

no, it will not be difficult.
don't forget - germany is at your side.

> From: Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com>
> Cease and desist.  We've copyrighted AND patented the six-horned
> fourty-feet doubleheaded hypercow.
> Gateway, Inc.

so i suggest war against the extraterrestrials and gateway, inc.

>> From: michael crane <mick.crane at gmail.com>
>> at once i will start scribus (you see, this is not off-topic) to create a
>> flyer with a call to arms.

> may I suggest

> from a low viewpoint.
> a healthy baby (perhaps holding a bottle)  in the close foreground
> against a brooding sky and towering over it the hypercow
> bending its head down holding one of its 6 horns at the baby's throat.

i'd prefer the baby holding a machine gun or a super-hyper-laserbeam-weapon,
aiming at the hypercow and gateway, inc.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Fritz Eichelhardt
Brückenstr. 1