[scribus] Scribus on Gentoo

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Aug 31 11:23:54 CEST 2009

michael crane wrote:
> 2009/8/31 John Beardmore <John at t4sltd.co.uk>:
>
>> Out of interest, is anybody using Scribus on Gentoo linux ?
>>

> I installed gentoo over a dialup modem once. it took 2 weeks.

I installed gentoo over Avian Carriers (1) once. Now i hate my
neighbourghs' cats.

have fun
a.l.e

(1) http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1149

p.s.: i installed gentoo over irc once: it took a whole night, but i'm
still gratefull to craig who helped me out!

p.p.s.: to get back to the ontopic discussion: i've used scribus on
gentoo for years and i never had an issue... but i've moved to ubuntu
and debian since then. if you have a good reason to use gentoo, do it! i
don't see any reason why you should have any problem with it. if it's
just to try it out: well, good luck.