[scribus] Install 1.3.5.1 on OpenSuse 11.1

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Dec 1 09:42:18 CET 2009

dear john jason
> I know there is a page somewhere on scribus.net explaining how to add the
> scribus.debian.org repositories for Debian people. But at the moment Google has
> me so frustrated I can't even find that page. Maybe there aren't even
> instructions there for RPM folks.

no, the debian page does not explain how to install rpms. it explains
how to add the scribus repositories to a debian system (and other .deb
based distributions).

certainly, it would be nice if the explaination written by christoph
this morning, would be on a

http://www.scribus.net/?q=opensuse

page...
but that page does not exist yet.

ciao
a.l.e

p.s.: the page

http://www.scribus.net/?q=debian

can be found by googling for "scribus debian". it's the first result here.