[scribus] PDF forms

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Dec 20 18:44:14 CET 2009

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 07:25:43 -0500
John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> dijo:

>On Sunday 20 December 2009 06:39:41 Maciej Hanski wrote:
>> Cédric Gémy schrieb:
>> > lo guys, someone asked me how to save values in PDF form fields.
>> > I'm not really aware of this kind of stuffs. I've tried to do
>> > some, but my fields created in scribus are even not writable.
>> > Does anyone know a good tuto or ressource for this, or could give
>> > some tips ?
>>
>> Czesc Cédric,
>> try to open your scribus made pdf forms with this piece of software,
>> saving values in form fields should work fine:
>>
>> http://www.cabaret-solutions.com/de/downloads

>What OS does this program or programs use?

I have it running on Fedora 11, x86_64. Previously I had it running on
Ubuntu Jaunty x86_64. There also seems to be a Windows version. and
versions for 32-bit Linux.

I was dismayed that it appears to require activation. I refused to
activate it, yet it appears to run anyway. It does allow me to edit
fields in an editable PDF saved from Scribus.