[scribus] Re : making 11 by 17 page layout

alessandro rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Feb 25 08:26:25 CET 2009

hi alison

> yes, you are right, it is exactly what I need, but I know no one who
> knows Linux unfortunately.  Really want to learn myself but it's hard
> to figure out how to go about that.  Anyway, thanks

you didn't know us either :-)

depending on where you are, there may be a linux user group you could visit... or if there is an art school you could also find somebody there by an announce.

or there may be also an open minded designer / graphic artis (with more than average software skills) who could help you...

hope that helps
a.l.e