[scribus] A status update from the Managing Director of FLES Books

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Fri Feb 27 11:14:40 CET 2009

Saturday, 14. February 2009 21:30:16 kirjutas Christoph Schäfer:
[snip]
> Hi Murray,
>
> Please don't worry. We had to change the printer, but everything's going to
> be OK. We have the proofs finished, and printing will start next week.
>
> Cheers
>
> Christoph

Well, my reseller (http://www.kriso.ee/cgi-bin/shop/index.html) just sent me
notice that they have received an answer from publisher: "we are currently
unable to supply a concrete estimate of the delivery time for the manual due
to continuing unforeseen delays in the production and distribution process". I
still let them have the order active, so I just hope problems with printing
will resolve soon...

Marek Laane