[scribus] people like success stories ;-)

Markus W. Barth markus at sismografo.es
Sat Feb 28 05:43:02 CET 2009

Just to let you know that the PR department of Guardamar's Townhall (Spain)
uses scribus for some of its publications. I you want to have a look at the
results, visit
http://www.guardamar.net/index.php/es/publicaciones-prensa/guardamar-amar
Thus, the townhall tries to contribute to spread the use of open source in
public administration. Right know, 1.3.3 is used for production, although we
are really looking forward to the 1.3.5 release because handling seems to be
a lot smoother. There is only one major drawback from the usability point of
minor change in the texts which imho is just not acceptable for such an
excellent piece of software.