[scribus] downloading Scribus 1.3.3.12

minombresbond minombresbond at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 23:26:00 CET 2009

El Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:07:53 -0800
Alison Saylor <alison.saylor at gmail.com> escribió:

> Oh, that's very kind of you, thank you!  I will retrace my steps so I
> can be more specific in my feedback.

recently I add the scribus repos to my debian, I've followed
exactly these steps (from http://www.scribus.net/?q=debian)

I opened a console and copy/paste/enter this lines:

  sudo gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys EEF818CF

  sudo gpg --armor --export EEF818CF | apt-key add -

  sudo gpg --armor --export EEF818CF | sudo apt-key add -

  cd /etc/apt/

  sudo cp sources.list sources.list.backup200901

  sudo mousepad sources.list

(mousepad will open)

I added this lines at the end of the file (in my case, debian lenny, you
must choose the ubuntu version):

   #scribus
   deb http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
   deb http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib

save the file, close mousepad, open synaptic *update* and search
scribus package, and update them

and voila! saludos!