[scribus] Edit links to images

S B sbinsandiego at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 20:03:51 CEST 2009

Don't know about Ubuntu, but in Windows, the important thing is to leave the
images and the documents where you started with them.  Scribus doesn't embed
the images, but calls them from the program when needed.  Saves space, but
it makes for real problems if you happen to move either your image directory
or your Scribus documents directory (both of which I did, once--I always
have to learn the hard way).Steve B.