[scribus] New Fontmatrix release announce

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 23:30:16 CEST 2009

Hi Pierre,

Though I am not currently into font designing but I DO plan to design
a high-quality free Urdu font (Pakistan's national language). I don't
even know the basics of font design software! :) However, I think I am
good calligrapher - I can draw comics with Inkscape calligraphic
brush/pen using only my mouse. How do you compare FontMatrix with
FontForge? Secondly, Do you  recommend any good books on Font
Designing?

-Asif