[scribus] Where to Get Old ADF Font Archives

Hirwen HARENDAL harendalh at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:42:58 CEST 2009

> From: billsey at earthlink.net
>
> Hey, Hirwen, while we're waiting for the next release of your ADF archive, where can we get older versions?

> The last time I was at your site it announced 1.08, but with no link and when I looked for a link to the previous

> version, I couldn't find one.

Hi

Is god with me to day? The site was updated to day with the addition of a RSS feed...

That said, about the ADF fonts pack, it was planed to make a new edition with my

new font tools and see if it is possible to change the AFPL license to a GNU GPL one.

For now only available in the despeet of my hard drive... But, as I have a lot of stuff

I don't know when I will rework it.

Hirwen

Vous voulez savoir ce que vous pouvez faire avec le nouveau Windows Live ? Lancez-vous !
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx