[scribus] Printing problems

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Jul 5 14:31:30 CEST 2009

On Saturday 04 July 2009 03:31:31 pm Mark Thorpe wrote:
> Hi I have just started using Scribus I'm trying to print a
> document I have just completed but I get the following error The
> printer state message is:
> '/usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertogutenprint.5.2 failed'. I'm using
> Ubuntu Linux 9.04 and printing with an Epson D68.
>
> My printer works Ok with other programs any idea why I'm getting
> this error.
>
> Thanks Mark Thorpe

Doesn't print for me either I just discovered. But as the other
responder said, I use Scribus for creating documents, not printing
them.  My favorite tool for printing pdfs is Acrobat Reader. That
way I have choices such as even/odd printing, adjusting to paper
size and so on.  I use Scribus 1.3.3.13 on Slackware 12.2.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95