[scribus] Anyone know if this is already fixed? Apply From To changing the To affects the From...

Calum Polwart scribus at wittongilbert.free-online.co.uk
Sun Jul 5 22:46:01 CEST 2009

Whn I do things that affect a series of pages:

e.g. Delete Page 28 to 32, or
Apply Master Page to all odd pages from 15 to 19

I usually go to the first page - say page 28, right click it and select the action - say delete.  Then I pick the 'pages in range' type of option.  Then it will but in a default of say 28 to 38 if 38 is the last page in the document.  If I click on the 38 and replace it with 32 it automatically changes the 28 to 3.  If you don't spot it you end up deleting a load of extra work!

So... I was going to check if it was already fixed in RC3 but my distro doesn't yet have a build for it and it seems a bit hastly to compile it just to check for one thing...

If not then I can report it on bugs...

Calum