[scribus] matching colors

firestick13 at gmail.com firestick13 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 05:38:25 CEST 2009

Hi

I imported an eps image I made in GIMP into my Scribus document and then
tried to create a color (in Scribus) to match the image.  I copied the CMYK
values to get the same color as in the image, but on my screen the colors
look different.  Perhaps it would print ok, but I don't have a printer to
test it.  Is there a reason why the color of the image would look different
than the color of the box even though the CMYK values match eachother?  I
attached the image and the Scribus document, in case that helps.
Thanks!

-Alec