[scribus] How to personalize a booklet?

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Thu Jul 9 04:07:16 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 18:53 +0200, alessandro rimoldi wrote:
> hi ronald,
>

> > 1. add a remark on each page, like    Teacher <name> uses <title>
> > booklet
> > (the buyer is the teacher)
>
> you mean, some sort of poor man's DRM?

No, DRM is something different, but I am sure I do not need to explain
you that!

> > 2. a personalized additional page (welcome page number 3)
> >
> > 3. the booklets should be THEN copy and print protected
> >
> > All these should be done during the sales.
>
> oh, yes!
>
> well, i thought that going to school was about learning and spreading knowledge...

Thanks for your thought! Some schools are free and spread knowledge,
some charge and give wisdom. Which school did you go? Or should I word
it "are you still going?"
(No answer please, I am not really interested in your educational path)

> but since it's all about money, how much would you pay me for an answer to your question?

I am confused!
I ask something and get the answer BUY THE BOOK.  (BUY !!!!)
I ask other things and get this answer.

What should I think now?

It seems that everything I ask here is just answered with GIVE ME MONEY!
In this way this list is not really a supportive mailing list.

bye

Ronald