[scribus] How to personalize a booklet?

Fritz Eichelhardt f.eichelhardt at web.de
Thu Jul 9 12:46:59 CEST 2009

hi all,

> From: "Ronald Wiplinger (Lists)" <ronald_lists at elmit.com>
> Subject: Re: [scribus] How to personalize a booklet?

> I am confused!
> I ask something and get the answer BUY THE BOOK.  (BUY !!!!)
> I ask other things and get this answer.
>
> What should I think now?
>
> It seems that everything I ask here is just answered with GIVE ME MONEY!
> In this way this list is not really a supportive mailing list.

that does not meet my experience with this list.
this list is the most helpful list i ever got to know.

and:
nobody even tried to charge anything, ever.

i offered my pulpy products for free, to the community, at least
and i will do so in future.

and i'm willing to pay for the book

bte: i don't have a credit card - any chance to get the book?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Fritz Eichelhardt
Brückenstr. 1