[scribus] Image colorize no longer works?

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 18:19:16 CEST 2009

Hi Tijl,

On 7/12/09, Tijl Vercaemer <tijl.vercaemer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sribus "Image Effects" dialog that offers some non-destructive effects
> like colorize, grayscale or invert. It worked perfectly fine for eps
> files in Scribus 1.3.4.

Though I never worked with 1.3.4 and I don't have a solution to your
problem but do you mean, when you say "non-destructive", that you
could apply "Image Effects" like colorize, grayscale or invert
_without_ modifying the original image and that 1.3.4 would apply
colorize/invert/etc. on a layer or something sitting on top of the
original image?

-Asif