[scribus] Image colorize no longer works?

Tijl Vercaemer tijl.vercaemer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 19:13:34 CEST 2009

2009/7/12 Gregory Pittman <gregp_ky at yahoo.com>:

> I think you must be mistaken. This has never been possible in Scribus, even
> with rasterized EPS files. It must have been some other format.

Where can I find the 1.3.4 tree?
https://scribus.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/scribus seems to contain
only gsoc stuff.
If I manage to get a 1.3.4 build running here, I'll let you know if it
works. but I'm quite sure it does. I have an sla file here that I
created last year. It uses the colorize effect on a lot of eps files.
It might have used The gimp and converted those files to bitmaps,
without telling my. I don't know. But I have to make some changes to
that file and want to avoid having to change the color of all the eps
files.

Tijl