[scribus] Text overflow in Text Frames (Typo correction)

Marco Boeringa marco at boeringa.demon.nl
Wed Jul 15 11:34:21 CEST 2009

Minor correction to my last e-mail. I noticed I had made a typo:

This piece of text:

- Those who would never get the logic of programming. These people would
already struggle with the most basic of programming tasks, like grasping
the concept of If-Then-Else constructs, and the difference between
something basic as a "While" or "For" loop. These kind of people were
just suitable for programming

Should of course have been:

- Those who would never get the logic of programming. These people would
already struggle with the most basic of programming tasks, like grasping
the concept of If-Then-Else constructs, and the difference between
something basic as a "While" or "For" loop. These kind of people were
just UNSUITABLE  for programming

Marco