[scribus] Font in PDF does not match screen

Nick Hasser nick.hasser at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 04:28:17 CEST 2009

D. R. Evans wrote:
> Nick Hasser said the following at 07/17/2009 07:29 PM :
>
>> A great example that we should always check our output before publishing...
>
> But if I'd checked it in okular that wouldn't have given any indication of
> a problem. So merely checking the output is insufficient protection.
>
>   Doc

Ah, yes, I should have said... "a great example that we should always
check out output in the environment it will be used/viewed before
publishing".

Do your readers use okular on a system configured as yours? It only
seems common sense to me that if your readers will be viewing with
Acrobat on WinXP, for example, that you should test in a similar
environment before publishing.