[scribus] Font in PDF does not match screen

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 16:35:55 CEST 2009

Nick Hasser said the following at 07/18/2009 07:32 AM :

> Maybe I'm biased because I've been using Scribus for almost 3 years to
> publish a monthly newsletter, but the Font tab in the Save as PDF dialog

It has nothing to do with bias. It has to do with you ignoring the word
"unwary". You aren't an unwary user. Neither (now) am I.

One cannot construct a logical argument to refute a position if one fails
to use the same axioms used in support that position.

Discussion is great, but everyone has to use the same axioms, otherwise it
just degenerates into talking past each other (or worse, although I trust
that this reflector is too civilized for that).

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR