[scribus] Font in PDF does not match screen

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Sun Jul 19 15:27:53 CEST 2009

Nick Hasser wrote:
> D. R. Evans wrote:
>> Nick Hasser said the following at 07/18/2009 07:32 AM :
>>
>>> Maybe I'm biased because I've been using Scribus for almost 3 years to
>>> publish a monthly newsletter, but the Font tab in the Save as PDF dialog
>> It has nothing to do with bias. It has to do with you ignoring the word
>> "unwary". You aren't an unwary user. Neither (now) am I.
>>

> That is valid.
>
> How do you define an unwary user? Can an unwary user take the time to
> even look at the tabs available on the dialog presented them?

Only if they know they need to. If they look at their first stab at
producing PDF output and find it looks great, why would they think they
need to ?

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor