[scribus] Bug in python interpreter on scribus 1.3.3.13 ?

Stefano Danzi s.danzi at hawai.it
Fri Jul 24 14:14:17 CEST 2009

Gregory Pittman ha scritto:
> you can also use a messageBox() to give you feedback -- this is what I
> do when I'm trying to debug a script.
> print() is trying to print to a console, except there isn't any in the
> regular script mode.
>
> Greg

There are a loop around 5000 objects.... For debug I need to print a row
for each object...
Click 5000 times over an OK button is not so friendly... ;-)

I think to write a TkInter class who display a textbox and during
debigging I will append messages in this window :)

.....but there are something wrong if script crash using print()....