[scribus] Please help-Scribus issues

THOU Mangement THOUManagement at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 04:57:26 CEST 2009

Ok, John I used your cover template generator and everything was fine until
I exported to PDF. All of the information comes out great except for the
text where I am using Edwardian Script. Is there something wrong with that
font? Do I need to do something first before I export to PDF. Or do I just
need to use a different font? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Vera
...and do have a nice day!!!!