[scribus] portable Scribus

GianLuca Sarto glsarto at tiscali.it
Wed Jul 29 16:58:15 CEST 2009

Patrick,

I love Linux - on my laptop, XP runs inside Virtualbox on Ubuntu...

In this case I can't switch to Linux, not yet, I mean.

One of my tests was renaming the faulty user folder so when she logged
in, her "Document and settings" folder was created from scratch, but
this did not help...

I had browsed the registry looking for "scribus", but no key was
associated to the user.

Now, I tried to login as "faulty" user on another pc, and I could not
start Scribus even on that!
So I guess something went wrong with Samba...

-Gian