[scribus] portable Scribus

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Wed Jul 29 22:22:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

I don't think you have taken up Peter's point;

On Windows, press the Start button
Select   "Run"
Type  "cmd" into the dialog box

At this point you should have a console

Type    scribus at the prompt and if that doesn't work, change
directory the the scribus executable and type scribus again

You should get output which may provide some clues.

Owen