[scribus] portable Scribus

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jul 30 14:13:09 CEST 2009

On Thursday 30 July 2009 07:29:56 am GianLuca Sarto wrote:
> ok, I did it - no luck though.
>
> If I enter scribus.exe (in Program\Scribus) nothing happens, if I
> enter scribus.exe --console a black window opens in a flash and
> disappears.
>
> I know it's a Window problem, but on the other side of the coin
> there's Scribus....
>
> -Gian

Sometimes a user account gets messed up in either Windows or in
Linux. It is not worth the effort to chase down the elusive bug.
Establish a brand new account instead and use that. Transfer work
files over as needed.  That's what I did when I managed somehow to
screw up my home account.
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95