[scribus] portable Scribus

GianLuca Sarto glsarto at tiscali.it
Thu Jul 30 19:00:34 CEST 2009

well, Greg,

the question here is about trying to understand how Scribus works, and
explain why it would run from an usb key but not from the desktop.

After all this mailing list is about Scribus, not Samba.

I have a fair knowledge about Samba, although I'm not a guru, and the
user doesn't have any issue with any other application she runs, reading
or writing, locally or on a Samba share.

So what's the point in investigating Samba?

-Gian