[scribus] Newbie Mac User

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Fri Jul 31 17:08:26 CEST 2009

   Thanks, Andreas, for giving me hope. I'll look forward to that
change in a future version. My problem with the MDI (I never new the
name before) is that I generally need to work with multiple windows
in each of several different applications. While I agree that it can
be done, it's not easy to set things up so I can see a good bit of
two or more Scribus documents while simultaneously giving myself
access to my browser, an email from a client, and a couple of other
windows. What do you do when you need to look at two Scribus
documents simultaneously?

Best,
John