[scribus] Drag to select

Joe Ward bluegrass_joe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 20:44:51 CEST 2009

   I assume the list administrator receives these mailings, so I bring this
issue up here. I recieve everything from the list twice. I'm thinking it is
because I had difficulty subscribing to the list, and somehow eventually got
the job done twice. That being the case, I assume I could just cancel one
subscription, and thus clear up the problem. But I do value the list, and
because of the trouble I had subscribing in the first place, I hestitate to
mess with what's working.  For my part, I can easily delete one of the two
messages each time. But I'm thinking it may well be annoying to the rest of
the list to get each of my messages twice.
   Is there a remedy for this that will leave me on the list?

               -Joe Ward