[scribus] Problems in story editor

Bo Engborg boengborg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:41:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

I use 1.3.3.13 on Windows Vista.
when I use paste in the story editor it is extremly slow (get a cup of
tea-slow :-)

Is there a way to get fron ordinaty mood to the correct place in story
editor? When I am editing page 54 for example and opens the story editor it
always gets back to the beginning of the text and I have to scroll down.

Also when I write in the story editor and goes to my e-mail and back again,
it usually (but not always) brings me back to the beginning of the text.

Is there a way to copy text together with the format?

- Bo E -