[scribus] Align and Distribute Guides

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jun 8 14:06:37 CEST 2009

hi antonio,
> Is Scribus capable of aligning and distributing guides. Currently when
> I click on a guide and use the Align and Distribute tool it does
> nothing. Right now I just need to be able to centre a guide to the
> page

in 1.3.5+ you have some advanced function to logically define guides.

on 1.3.3.x you should be able to set the guide placement as pagewidth/2
(doesn't work in 1.3.5+ for the guides window, but may work in older

the align and distribute is only for managing frames and objects, not
for guides

have fun