[scribus] Changing name on Image export.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Jun 12 19:02:53 CEST 2009

This is more an annoyance than a bug, but I am creating a series of
Scribus examples for a web page that accompanies my e-book (see
below.)  I need the same image in full size and 25% size for the
thumbnail.  I use a little Java routine to show the full size on
mouse over the thumbnail.  See this page to understand what I mean:
http://wexfordpress.net/illos.html

The problem is, I can't set a name for the exported png file
directly.  I save the full size image OK. It takes the name of the
sla file plus "page-1.png".  When I want to export the thumbnail I
have to
first save the sla file under another name, just to change the name
in the export function.  It would be nice if the export function
would allow one to rename the export file directly without renaming
and saving the sla file first.
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95