[scribus] PDF Export and Embedding Fonts

Hirwen HARENDAL harendalh at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:11:32 CEST 2009

> From: johnxj at comcast.net

> I'm sorry, I did not make something clear. The fonts that Scribus is
> refusing to embed are Junicode Regular and FreeSerif Medium, both of
> which are TrueType fonts. Both are also free open source fonts released
> under the GPL. The document contains no OpenType fonts.

** Hi

try:

- Open Scribus, but not any document.

- go to preference/fonts/

- remouve the cross in partial play (jeu in french) an see if the cross is

in the square for postscript use.

- Open your document, make PDF, and embed fonts if they are in outlines

in the windows PDF export.

Hirwen

Découvrez toutes les possibilités de communication avec vos proches
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx