[scribus] write and save a document

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Jun 23 22:21:39 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 23 June 2009 02:50:36 pm Steven Dayton wrote:
> Make an interactive PDF. Of course you will need Acrobat
> Professional to do that. I work with PDF all day. Let me know if
> you want to know more and we could communicate outside this
> discussion since Interactive PDF isn't necessarily related to
> Scribus.
>
> StevenD

AFAIK Scribus will make an interactive form type pdf but you will
need additional  javascript code for the back end. See page 305ff
in the Manual.   Drawing lines from A to B may be a deal breaker.
Can you live with radio buttons instead?

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95