[scribus] 1.3.5 deb file, where?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Mar 4 04:50:44 CET 2009

Resending to list, 'cause I stupidly sent it directly to malex the first time.>

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:07:34 -0700
OM <malex at scribus.info> dijo:

>  deb http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ intrepid main non-free
>  deb http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ intrepid main non-free
>
> Optional, but potentially useful step would be to add the archive key to use the
> cryptographic signatures. That's it, really.

I just discovered the line on scribus.net that says to "add EEF818CF
key from any major keyserver." Indeed, that is the key that Synaptic
says is missing. But the scribus.net page just says to add it from "any
major keyserver." What if you don't know what a keyserver is or where
to find one? :)