[scribus] Rasterized vector drawings inserted svg and "Mangage images / Links"

Mads Boserup Lauritsen info at bola-arq.dk
Mon Nov 9 21:50:50 CET 2009

Hi a.l.e.

thx for the answer, just what was looking for, works perfect, especially
if the imported pdf is displayed as 72dpi, and then embedded in the
final pdf. Just remember to ignore the errors Scribus post,

BTW, I'm on Windows XP...

Best regards,

Mads

,Today I am very happy as my work finally shifted from Microsoft Office
to Open Office today... :-) 700 users :-)

---

in 1.3.5+ (and if your copy of scribus has been compiled against
libpodofo; afaik this is true for os x, windows and our own debian
packages) you can link the pdfs to an image frame and tell scribus to
embed them when exporting to pdf.

this is an experimental feature but, afaik, recently there was some work
on some color management related issues to make it less experimental.
(basically the status is: the embedding normally works but scribus
won't check the color profiles and other important details yet).

hope that helps
a.l.e