[scribus] Problem with pdf-online formular

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Nov 15 22:51:58 CET 2009

hallo hanke

> So it is absolutly normal, that you can't send the information with
> an e-mail program?
>
> I followed the instructions of Dai's video on Show me do Homepage,
> and there it looks like that there is an e-mail attachment in anyway.
> Here's the link to the video :
> http://showmedo.com/videotutorials/video?name=1250090&fromSeriesID=125
>
> By the way, I tried this on Ubuntu 9.10 and on Windows Vista. It's
> the same result on both systems.

no, it's not normal that you can't get adobe acrobat to send an email. still, i wonder if it is a problem with scribus or with adobe.
(i get the the same result as you, but i'm sure that on my system no default mail program is installed and i don't have any of the mail clients proposed in the preferences).

tomorrow, i will try the pdf on a mac where i now that the system is configured with a default mail client and post the result.

can you also post the original .sla somewhere?

ciao
a.l.e