[scribus] [Scribus 0008514]: Could not send question through email group

Jeffrey Silverman jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:28:16 CEST 2009

IMO, the rude one is you, at this point, due to a serious lack of
understanding of what and where you are posting these comments. Please
learn how this works before making an assessment of rudeness. I'll be
happy to fill you in on the details if you need it, in the meantime,
http://tinyurl.com/22c6t

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 12:54 AM, Karis Mills <kjhmills at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Wow, that was incredibly rude.  So because it works for you, my problem is my fault?  I have no problem with any web pages but yours!

<snip!>

--
JDS