[scribus] Brochure roll fold (3 panels)

Benjamin Dumke scribus at benjamin-dumke.de
Tue Oct 13 21:11:09 CEST 2009

> Can someone tell me if printshops usually have an established convention for folding dimensions which I would be encouraged to follow? Area: Poland

Yes, they do. You should check with the print shop of your choice---but
since you ask, I guess you haven't chosen yet. The print service I
usually use (in Germany) doesn't offer this format, and I doubt many do.
The standard format (again, in Germany) for this kind of thing is DIN
lang (long), which is 105x210mm. My print service takes 2mm off the
fold-in part, so it's 105, 105, 103. See here for their template:

http://www.meindruckportal.de/Download/de-DE/Grafik_Vorlagen/dl_6s_wf.pdf

HTH

Ben