[scribus] Linux vs Windows for Scribus ?

zed zed at zed.net.nz
Wed Sep 9 08:32:15 CEST 2009

Steven Dayton <daytonmeister at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I'm in near the same boat as I am in my 50s and just now starting
> with Linux. Not near as computer savy though. It is interesting and fun
> when it isn't mind blowing and Frustrating.

I came to Linux about 3 years ago, at the age of 75.  Started out with
openSUSE but it just didn't feel right for me.  So then did a little distro
hopping through Mepis, PCLinuxOS, Puppy, Ubuntu, Zenwalk, Mandriva, Fedora,
Pardus - and even GoboLinux.  Some only lasted the live CD stage!

Finally, I've settled on LinuxMint for both my Desktop and Laptop computers,
although I do, from time to time, dabble with others - just 'cos I'm
curious, you understand :-)

Regards from New Zealand on a very cool Wednesday evening.

Zed
--
zed