[scribus] Confused about Copy & Past Law

Jason Hutchinson topbloke at saintly.com
Mon Sep 14 05:51:05 CEST 2009

Hi, I'm Just Wondering if Someone could sincerly answer my question.
I wanted to copy & paste a part of a page from a Scribus Howto & noticed there was a statement that
the howto  page is licensed under CC BY-SA.
So I checked the link which was a dead end at the time & went to Wikipedia site On CreativeCommons
& found the licenses  confusing .
AnyWay could someone tell me if its illegal to copy & paste howto's & tips .
I was thinking about just archiving the whole page but would prefer to Copy & paste just the parts I want.
Thanks Anyone

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!