[scribus] Install Scribus 1.3.5 on Ubuntu

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 02:08:20 CEST 2009

Simon,

I tried following those direction and got to where I clicked the Apply
button but got an error that said I was missing some things. I can't
remember what they said right off the top of my head. I tried posting them
here on this list last week but got no reply so I'm not sure even if the
posting made it through. I will try again.

Thanks for the reply.

StevenD

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Simon Schneebeli <simon.schneebeli at okko.org