[scribus] pdf page "leak"

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 22:15:43 CEST 2009

> On 09/20/2009 03:11 AM, vwf wrote:
>

>> When I make a double sided document, and place images against the inside
>> edge of a page, something interresting happens when exporting to a pdf.
>> When I add crop and bleed marks to the pdf export, a small strip of the
>> image appears on the opposite page. Is this a bug or a feature? I would
>> say it is a bug, because when making a quire(?), the image might show up
>> as a thin stripe.

I believe this is definately not a bug. I see this on most of the PDF
documents I get from prepress at work. Either QuarkXPress or Adobe InDesign
is used to produce the documents. I usualy have to clean those thin strips
off the single pages of the PDF documents to get them ready for web ready
PDF as well as get rid of the crop marks and trim the page to the actual
trim size.

StevenD