[scribus] Vectorized LaTeX Equations

srikrishnan srikrishnan2003 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 6 09:02:57 CEST 2010

Submitted on 04/06/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Message:
Render Frame option is a wonderful one for an Typesetting Software. It moves
one Typesetting Softwares level more than an ordinary Typesetting Software to
STM Typesetting Software.
But I think some other features added it in this, it would make us more
useful, below I have listed my suggestions:

For Math Equations:
1. Now the option is only for Displays we need to extend it for Inline
equations (that should be moved along with text when alignment changes).
2. Now the Equations are rasterized with Scribus pages, instead of that if it
is vectorized (eps, svg), it would be more helpful

Thanks,
Srikrishnan

   Contact information:
     Name: srikrishnan
     Email Address: srikrishnan2003 at yahoo.co.in
     Subject: Vectorized LaTeX Equations
   About your Scribus program:
/>1.5.0svn</pre>
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: WinXP
     CPU type:

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/388